11. What do we know about the woman’s old job?
A. It offered better pay.
B. It was farther from her home.
C. It provided computer training.
12. What do we learn about the training?
A. It is paid by the woman.
B. It is partly 治癫痫的药done on work time.
C. It runs from Wednesday to Friday.
13. How does the woman feel about her new job?
A. Satisfied. B. Confused. 听下面一段对话，回答第14至17题。
14. What do we know about the man?
A. He smokes less than ten cigarettes a day.
B. He gave up smoking three years ago.
C. He is probably a long time smoker.
癫痫病短期内能治愈吗>15. How often does the woman go to the doctor for a check-up?
A. Once every year. B. Twice a year.
16. How many test questions are discussed in the conversation?
A. Four. B. Seven.
17. What change will the test probably bring to the speakers?
A. They will exercise more.
B. They will work harder.
C. They wi患上癫痫病6、7年了，患上癫痫病能得到治疗吗？ll rest more.
18. Why does the man always carry his iPod touch?
A. To talk with his friends.
B. To pass time enjoyably.
C. To work while travelling.
19. What do we know about life ten or fifteen years ago?
A. People enjoyed life more.
B. The internet first came into use then.
C. It 扬州癫痫频繁发作如何治疗was harder for people to get in touch online.
20. Why does the man think the sun is very important for his life?
A. It makes him more active.
B. It allows him to think over.
C. It gives him a feeling of comfort.
1-10 AABBC CABBA 11-20 BBACA ACBCC C. 50%. C. Anxious. C. Once every three years. C. Eight.